Friday, June 5, 2009

Mountain Bounty Farm joins the 21st Century

I guess I'd better start by introducing myself. My name is Carlyle, and I'm the CSA manager for Mountain Bounty Farm. Basically that means that I'm trying to learn about growing things by running the "office" end of the farm. Probably a bit unrealistic, but I'm holding out hope anyway!

John, Angie and the farm crew spend most of their time working in the fields, so I'll probably be doing most of the posting here. Since this is my first time blogging (gosh, is that really a word now?) and I'm no longer in the blush of youth (i.e. I still remember the days before everything started with "www"), the beginnings might be a bit rocky. But since I don't speak html, this seems like a great way to give our CSA members a more dynamic glimpse of the farm through all of its seasons. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment